- Marcelo Palacios (Spain)
- Founder of the International Society on Bioethics (SIBI)
- President of the Scientific Committee.
- Amos Shapira (Israel)
- Incumbent of the Law and Biomedical Ethics Chair. University of Tel Aviv.
- Antonio Cueto Espinar (Spain)
- Incumbent. Vice-Rector, Oviedo University.
- Erwin Bernat (Austria)
- Professor of the Public Law Institute. University of Graz.
- Victoria Camps (Spain)
- Incumbent of the Ethics Chair. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Santiago Dexeus (Spain)
- Professor Director of the Dexeus Universitary Institute. Barcelona.
- Erwin Deutsch (Germany)
- Director of Medical and Pharmaceutical Institute. University of Göttingen.
- Rev. Maurice Dooley (Ireland)
- Representative of the Holy See.
- José Egozcue Cuixart (Spain)
- Incumbent of the Cellular Biology Chair. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Jesús A. Fernández Suárez (Spain)
- Professor of Law Philosophy. University of Oviedo.
- Jean Michaud (France)
- National Committee for Sciences of Life and Health. París. Judge
- Santiago Grisolía (Spain)
- President of the Valencia Foundation for Advanced Studies and Research
- Prince of Asturias Prize Winner (Scientific and technological research)
- Juan Ramón Lacadena Calero (Spain)
- Incumbent of the Genetics Chair. Biology Faculty. Complutense University of Madrid
- Paula Martinho da Silva (Portugal)
- President of the National Council of Ethics for the Sciences of Life. Lawyer
- Alain Pompidou (France)
- Professor of Biology University René Descartes. Paris.
- Carlos Romeo Casabona (Spain)
- Incumbent. Director of the Law and Human Genome Chair. University of Deusto.
- Margarita Salas (Spain)
- Prof. Centre for Molecular Biology "Severo Ochoa". Autonomous University of Madrid.
- Francoise Shenfield (United Kingdom)
- Fertility Specialist at the London Women's Clinic. Reproductive Medicine Unit. Md. Dr
- Erin Williams (EE.UU.)
- Bioethics Advicer of the USA Congress (New York) Assistant Professor, Law, Policy & Ethics. School of Computational Sciences. George Mason University (Virginia).
- Hector Gros Espiel (Uruguay)
- Ambassador of Uruguay in France. President of the Latinoamerican Section of SIBI.
- Georges Kututkdjan (Lebanon)
- Ex Director of the Science and Technologie Commitee of UNESCO.