According to the Agreement established with the International Society of Bioethics (SIBI), the University of Oviedo grants
4,5 credits of free configurationn
to the students of that University who have registered in VII World Conference on Bioethics.
- An academic director designated by the University will carry out the control of attendance of the to the sessions of the VII Conference, the evaluation of the students and the expedition of the memory and the academic act.
- The program of the VII Conference will have to develop at least to 30 hours of educational character with presence of the student, considering itself like nonactual credits the dedicated ones by the students to the elaboration of task of evaluation.
- After the conclusion of the VII Conference the students will answer a questionnaire that will allow to value its advantage and will facilitate the necessary information to suggest the introduction in successive Conferences the changes that they consider opportune.
The inscription of the students will be made in the Technical Secretary of the VII Conference, Plaza del Humedal, 3. GIJÓN. The quota of inscription will be of 150 euros by student and will have to be paid:
- In the Technical Secretary of the Conference
- In account 2048 0003 63 3404003673 "VII Congreso Mundial de Bioética (SIBI)" CajAstur. Plaza del Carmen,3. O.P. - 33206 GIJÓN (SPAIN)
The opportune receipt will be given.
The Universities (Grupo 9) with which exist an agreement of the University of Oviedo for the recognition of the Credits are: Islas Baleares, Zaragoza, La Rioja, Navarra, País Vasco, Cantabria, Extremadura and Castilla-La Mancha.
For that reason, their students enrolled and participant in VII the World Conference on Bioethics will be able to ask for these credits in the corresponding University.